Breathe in fresh air, taste our biodynamic wine, swim in our large glistening pool or hike our nature trails. End each day with a peaceful sleep and begin each new one with a healthy breakfast. Casa Wallace is not your everyday B&B, and your experience here will be everything but ordinary. We have something for everyone. Stay with us and discover what we have.
Our guests say that breakfasts are a highlight at Casa Wallace
Served daily from 8:30 am until 10:30 breakfasts will provide energy throughout your morning. We cater to everyone and every special-diet – any intolerance, raw-food, vegetarian, vegan, Paleo.Read More
Flavors and aromas that dynamize:
Water, Milk and Juices that dynamize
Still and sparkling water from the well
Infusions freshly made from organic dried flowers
A variety of organic milk: cow, rice, soy, and oat.
Coffee, Teas and Infusions that dynamize
A special Casa Wallace blend of organic fair trade coffee
Organic teas and herbal infusions, too many to name!
Breads and Cereals that dynamize
Direct from our baker in Visone – white bread, Kamut bread and coarsely ground five cereal bread.
Sarah’s special blend of homemade organic granola
Organic cornflakes and other cereals.
Jellies, Jams, Honey and Cheese that dynamize
A variety of organic, jelly and jams (some homemade) and organic local honey.
Cheese is local Piedmont DOP.
Homemade by Sarah
– Fresh organic yogurt
– Organic Granola
– Fresh cake or muffins
Fruit that dynamizes
Seasonal fruit freshly picked from our trees at km. 0 or fresh fruit from local farmers.
Superfoods that dynamize
Breakfasts often contain Gogi Berries and Chia Seeds, blueberries and other super foods.
Hot items that dynamize
On an alternating basis, we offer pancakes (vegan and zero sugar), French toast or scrambled eggs.
- Welcome Wine and wine tour with biodynamic, natural wine tasting
- Large outdoor pool, open from May to November
- Breakfast Buffet served in the lounge area
- Honesty Bar with Casa Wallace Wine
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen for use after breakfast hours
- Lounge with library and fireplace for reading and relax
- Refrigerator for guests
- Terrace for relaxing or for meals and aperitifs.
- Techno Gym Equipment for adults
- Small lounge for meditation or yoga
- Four Mountain bikes, free for use
- Hiking Trails
- Treasure Hunts
- Activity areas for children
- Watercolor painting
- Pizza Party – make your own pizza